Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah in the video Rosenberg was discussing a rumor he heard from a former football player. Nice try.

Yes....which is the same theory the Twitter account said. The Twitter account even pointed that out.

Fred.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The only way to find those tweets is by knowing to search for OV-hoe, 69 god, certified pedophile, and a minor.

And if you already know those words.......

common-sense-think.gif
Nah, DOT been following these specific accounts since Control dropped. Waiting.

giphy.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:what:

I didn't sticky the Metro Groomin thread because there was a similar thread (James Gunn) in The Film Room, where he was caught with pedo Tweets. That never got stickied either. Why would it be?

You cats want me to move based on how YOU think the battle should've unfolded. When the majority is asking for these threads to be merged and/or threads to be Bushed.

No, the thread stayed open because Rosenberg who is actually in the industry said the same thing. I even explained that several times in that thread.

Are you dudes trolling me?

Fred.

UNBUSH/UNLOCK THAT THREAD BREAUGH.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
nikka! He STOLE the bars, you just saw the proof. It doesnt have to be intentional for it to be stealing (Imma say biting, because stealing is actually intentional. But its a CLEAR bite). Kendrick can obviously do NO wrong in you nikkas eyes though.
Tell me the steps he took to steal bars from random unknown Twitter accounts then.