Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I know as a Bay nikka we supposed to assemble like Voltron when Pac gets brought into shyt, but tbh, the thing that bothered me the most was him using Snoop's voice.

Pac gone. Pac been gone damn near 30 years. Putting him into some shyt is deaded, but... they brought the nikka out as a hologram at one point at a show. The utilization of that man's image/name to move money isn't anything new if we being honest.

But... Snoop alive and like... around and easily available to reach out to.
The nikka was high as fukk at Wrestlemania this year ffs. He be outside.
So the fact that Drake felt compelled to AI his voice when it's someone he could have called up told me that Snoop wasn't co-signing not none of that bullshyt and Aubrey dropped it anyway. Or worse: he ain't even go to the man before deciding to use his voice.

It was pretty much an indictment of his character and his understanding of what should and shouldn't be done. He lost the whole battle with Taylor Made Freestyle - everything since just been Dot stomping him out in the corner. He got a little hope spot from Family Matters, but it was basically him throwing a punch and landing it just to catch a finishing move. Meet the Grahams wasn't some shyt he was gon be kickin out of.

Not Like Us was just the song they played while Kendrick posed with the belt over Aubrey's body tbh :yeshrug:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

“Gotta hurt that i’m your hometown’s favorite rapper”

:picard:

Kdot bout to tour through Drake's city with a show built 90% on diss tracks and sell out isn't he? :lupe:
Between this and the XO shyt... they bringing this hate to his front door on all fronts

• Haha
Reactions: hex

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Wasn’t drake playing a girls high school coach in that everything video? Put it together with him really hanging at girls basketball games.. Kenny really brought all that full circle..
His very first video in the industry for Best I Ever Had was him coaching a girls high school basketball team, giving a halftime pep talk teaching them to "take that D", sexy stretching, etc :mjlol:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

“Gotta hurt that i’m your hometown’s favorite rapper”

QP5P4i.gif

Last orders

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I know as a Bay nikka we supposed to assemble like Voltron when Pac gets brought into shyt, but tbh, the thing that bothered me the most was him using Snoop's voice.

Pac gone. Pac been gone damn near 30 years. Putting him into some shyt is deaded, but... they brought the nikka out as a hologram at one point at a show. The utilization of that man's image/name to move money isn't anything new if we being honest.

But... Snoop alive and like... around and easily available to reach out to.
The nikka was high as fukk at Wrestlemania this year ffs. He be outside.
So the fact that Drake felt compelled to AI his voice when it's someone he could have called up told me that Snoop wasn't co-signing not none of that bullshyt and Aubrey dropped it anyway. Or worse: he ain't even go to the man before deciding to use his voice.

It was pretty much an indictment of his character and his understanding of what should and shouldn't be done. He lost the whole battle with Taylor Made Freestyle - everything since just been Dot stomping him out in the corner. He got a little hope spot from Family Matters, but it was basically him throwing a punch and landing it just to catch a finishing move. Meet the Grahams wasn't some shyt he was gon be kickin out of.

Not Like Us was just the song they played while Kendrick posed with the belt over Aubrey's body tbh :yeshrug:

It's disappointing Snoop hasn't done shyt in this situation. Obviously Kendrick was able to handle Drayoncé on his own, but given Snoop is still alive, he should have done something other than record a video while he was high out of his mind.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
After letting that shyt marinate Meet the grahams >>>>>
Best song in this whole war

To me, we all know Kendrick’s favorite rapper after Pac is Eminem and his delivery/Flow is too new Eminem on this one

But this is beef and song quality might not be the most important shyt, specially in 2024, where bars are delivered in tweets and captions :yeshrug:
Sounds nothing like Eminem on this, what?

I’m hearing Suga Free, Ice Cube, Dj Quik, and Pac all over this

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's disappointing Snoop hasn't done shyt in this situation. Obviously Kendrick was able to handle Drayoncé on his own, but given Snoop is still alive, he should have done something other than record a video while he was high out of his mind.
for the best:hubie:
if he'd said some shyt and then someone came at him wrong, I woulda needed the whole of the West to pull up.

That extended cut Black Hippy/Vince Staples/Mozzy/Anderson.Paak posse cut flaming Drake might have literally killed that man
If they called in Bruno Mars to live-sing the BBL Drizzy sample I think it might have literally killed me, shyt. I woulda laughed right off the mortal coil.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Kendrick played this like a presidential candidate.

That Atlanta scheme got The South on his side
The Pac/Oakland line got the Bay Area delegation on his side
The Mustard beat and L.A. voice got him the Hometown votes.

Brilliant strategy..especially leaning on the West Coast, cuz they go harder for their region more than anyone.
Yeah Kendrick taking the south from Drake was huge. Who’s Drake gonna go to? Canada? :heh:
His very first video in the industry for Best I Ever Had was him coaching a girls high school basketball team, giving a halftime pep talk teaching them to "take that D", sexy stretching, etc :mjlol:
:scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let’s keep it 100. All that pedo shyt don’t mean nothing.

The REAL reason why Drake has been a hard target is because of his Jewish background. He grew up around Jews. He was raised by a Jew and he came into rap as a Jew.

Yet he changed his whole persona, and saying nikka like it’s nothing.

People talk shyt about his pops because he’s black. People talk about his mom and his son.

But nobody says anything about him being Jewish. Pusha T had to find pics of him in blackface but people didn’t get the hint.

They Not Like Us is code for fukk that Jew CAC and ALL of them who run the music industry. This beef wasn’t just against Drake. It was against the powers that be that back him.

And I guarantee you if they start playing this at these Israel protest, they will find a way to say it’s antisemitic. And that’s the ONE card IDF Drizzy has been waiting to pull which is why he has no problem sneak dissing, beefing with whoever and doing foul shyt. He has his Jewish card in his back pocket.

Which is another reason why I never liked him. :pacspit:
you usually posting some wild off the wall horrible threads and replies EVF, but on this one

good-thumbs-up-commodus-ptnjqs6qx0485veb.gif