Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

“Gotta hurt that i’m your hometown’s favorite rapper”

Ebro said Kendrick is able to make an LA anthem, but Drake is unable to do the same for Toronto. What would a Toronto anthem even sound like? Drake would have to link back with a nikka like 21 to recreate this energy, but Kendrick already blocked that option with the Atlanta scheme...:wow:

Kendrick been mocking that "crodieeeee" Canadian accent and they still fukk with him in Toronto :laff:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I guess this part. Poster says they were a victim of "ovo crew". Another poster says their friend was a victim too. Im assuming it's some hanger on or something since they said "ovo crew".
edbfff88ebc93dc070ea3c8f1ed490a8.png
man if he did this to u post the proof stop all the reddit yapping
anyone can say anything on these sites, u have pics and texts post em yall gotta stop eating up nonsense

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Not Like Us is the better SONG

Euphoria is the better all out DISS

When history goes back and examines this battle, Meet The Grahams will probably be the tipping point where everyone agrees it swung irrevocably in Kendrick’s favor but mannnnnn Euphoria was such a great set up I hope it doesn’t fall into the canals of Rap battle history like Stillmatic Freestyle has

Low-key my favorite out of everything that was dropped between them both & I enjoyed pretty much all tracks from both parties in some cap city.

But man, when the synth come in after "Headshot of the year....YOU Betta walk around like Daft Punk" and he just starts floating :banderas:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
man if he did this to u post the proof stop all the reddit yapping
anyone can say anything on these sites, u have pics and texts post em yall gotta stop eating up nonsense
"I have the texts and photos kicking around somewhere."
You would think she would know exactly where that shyt at as evidence of a traumatic event in her life.