Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even Drake fans keeping their eyes on kids. :sitdown:

giphy.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
And yet you’ve managed to contribute less to this board and expose yourself as a whole ho
Lmao this snitch ass nikka again.

Also, yes dummy, me having less posts would naturally mean I contribute less to this board. lol

You have 59,000 more posts than me, we joined 1 fukking day apart :pachaha: . Go the fukk outside, touch some grass, eat some p*ssy. you take this way way too seriously, son.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Let’s keep it 100. All that pedo shyt don’t mean nothing.

The REAL reason why Drake has been a hard target is because of his Jewish background. He grew up around Jews. He was raised by a Jew and he came into rap as a Jew.

Yet he changed his whole persona, and saying nikka like it’s nothing.

People talk shyt about his pops because he’s black. People talk about his mom and his son.

But nobody says anything about him being Jewish. Pusha T had to find pics of him in blackface but people didn’t get the hint.

They Not Like Us is code for fukk that Jew CAC and ALL of them who run the music industry. This beef wasn’t just against Drake. It was against the powers that be that back him.

And I guarantee you if they start playing this at these Israel protest, they will find a way to say it’s antisemitic. And that’s the ONE card IDF Drizzy has been waiting to pull which is why he has no problem sneak dissing, beefing with whoever and doing foul shyt. He has his Jewish card in his back pocket.

Which is another reason why I never liked him. :pacspit:

Big facts.. :wow:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
https://twitter .com/flyoutchase/status/1787540144393777653?s=46
Lmao this snitch ass nikka again.

Also, yes dummy, me having less posts would naturally mean I contribute less to this board. lol

You have 59,000 more posts than me, we joined 1 fukking day apart :pachaha: . Go the fukk outside, touch some grass, eat some p*ssy. you take this way way too seriously, son.
you mad Af nikka. Chill out