Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Yo…. I’m not satisfied, I’m sorry.

The fact this dikkhead gets to tell an obvious inspector gadget ass lie, make fun of child abuse and diss the man’s family again after he was given opportunity to keep it cute only to wave the white flag and possibly get suits involved, Kendrick deserves to finish his plate.

wtf now? No video? Gotta leak the rest of the rollout, I don’t like this.
I’m fukking livid breh. Aubrey fans still have the guts to post defending him, I hate that shyt. I need that final final killer punch

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I’m fukking livid breh. Aubrey fans still have the guts to post defending him, I hate that shyt. I need that final final killer punch
Ovhoes 🦉 🤡 are a critically endangered species. Drake is a laughingstock on the internet and should deal with it. I hope once the radiation clears that vulture gets bombed again :demonic:

Daps
One thing that stood out over the weekend was these young reactions channels didn't know wtf was goin on. So many bars went over their heads. RDC, Kai, you name it.

Older heads shined big time.
Link some? I saw one but yeah I agree here. But I think and hope this will get more of the zoomers into lyricism. What a great time for it too lol

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Link some? I saw one but yeah I agree here. But I think and hope this will get more of the zoomers into lyricism. What a great time for it too lol
Wasn't anyone I follow, I was just looking for reactions after the songs dropped that weren't gen z lol

DJ Ghost probably the most coli-like reaction.

QueenzFlip had me laughin all weekend.

This white guy Knox Hill (works in music I think, never heard of him before) broke down bars pretty good. One of the few that caught the real joke behind "Where's your uncle at, cuz I wanna talk to the man of the house" in Family Matters lol

There's probably more/better by now but I've had my fill.