Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This and Meet the Grahams are classics but obviously people aren't gonna play the latter that much. That's the most disturbed diss I've ever heard, and I listen to drill music...

That’s the thing, he said he had 10 tracks, that’s a whole cohesive project that you could spin, MTG on it’s own wouldn’t sound nearly as good in the middle of an album that fits the theme. Same with 616, that’s an album cut.

That Boogeyman man cover :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Same thing Cole did when he called Like That a bazooka. How you say someone fell off and then dap him up during a battle.
:dead:

Cole made the best decision. He been sleeping well this past week. I shytted on him but this got too crazy for breh... his mental health would be gone lol

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
It was such a weird angle to start talking about who bangs sets in the West Coast and calling Kendrick a "civillian". I was listening to that shyt like :wtf:

then in The Heart pt.6 he talkinbout "first I was a rat where's the proof of the trial then?/ where's the paperwork or the cabinet that it's filed in?/ 1090 jake woulda took all the walls down/ the streets woulda had me hiding in a small town" :gucci:

I was like wtf going on? we know you drake nobody calling you a rat - nobody has those expectations with you. son talkinbout the streets would have had him hiding. He legit think he somehow turned into a street guy in his 30s :dahell:
It was so clear dude was running on fumes and that "nuke" was always going to be everything he had. Not glorifying it, but I'm sure Kendrick has old ass senior citizen gang member relatives. Of all the things to pull his card on, you go with that? Dude from Degrassi knows more about gang culture all of a sudden?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yo…. I’m not satisfied, I’m sorry.

The fact this dikkhead gets to tell an obvious inspector gadget ass lie, make fun of child abuse and diss the man’s family again after he was given opportunity to keep it cute only to wave the white flag and possibly get suits involved, Kendrick deserves to finish his plate.

wtf now? No video? Gotta leak the rest of the rollout, I don’t like this.
And passive aggressively act like he's above it all all of a sudden.

I know you gon drop like 10 more records after this one so gon head :beli:

After conjuring Pac to taunt him and talking about I know you holed up in that apartment doing writing exercises :russ::umad:

We're waiting on you :sas1:

Straight p*ssy :scust: