Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
A few months back in a thread about Wayne potentially playing the Super Bowl, I mentioned that co-headlining with Drake & Nicki would work well. I think this feud killed the chance of Drake doing the halftime show in any capacity.

Whether or not it’s true, he’s now tied to some foul shyt with possibly the #1 song in the country being a chant about him being a predator.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Meh. Y’all rap that gangsta shyt all the time and promote it. Don’t be scared now 😂😂😂

Ironically Kendrick doesn’t promote violence like the others and is most responsible with his platform.
Kendrick just promoted a lot of violence this week.

Daps
popular rappers always standing, look at biggie vs pac, or nas vs jay when jay lost... they still had a career. But here, for drake, it is still damaging his legacy.

They were black rappers that the culture loved regardless. Drake impact on black people will never be anything if it was. He won't lose his white fans and young fans that like the Poppy hits. Acting tough now won't sit the same with most

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Its disingenuous to think anything either of these guys put out about each other was going to "destroy their careers".

Do people think after this Drake is supposed to put up Coi Leray numbers from here on out? :heh:

Ether is widely regarded as one of the best diss tracks in hip-hop history and Hov went on to be even more popular,

Maybe Kendrick has his female fanbase looking at him differently after the DV accusations and maybe those pedophiles allegations continue to follow Drake throughout his career but both of these guys are still doing 200k+ first week when they release their next project.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A few months back in a thread about Wayne potentially playing the Super Bowl, I mentioned that co-headlining with Drake & Nicki would work well. I think this feud killed the chance of Drake doing the halftime show in any capacity.

Whether or not it’s true, he’s now tied to some foul shyt with possibly the #1 song in the country being a chant about him being a predator.
Big as the SUPERBOWL
:wow:

Daps
Its disingenuous to think anything either of these guys put out about each other was going to "destroy their careers".

Do people think after this Drake is supposed to put up Coi Leray numbers from here on out? :heh:

Ether is widely regarded as one of the best diss tracks in hip-hop history and Hov went on to be even more popular,

Maybe Kendrick has his female fanbase looking at him differently after the DV accusations and maybe those pedophiles allegations continue to follow Drake throughout his career but both of these guys are still doing 200k+ first week when they release their next project.
I don’t think this will destroy eithers career, but it will change the opportunities afforded to them.

Same way Chris Brown had to change lanes from pop music that could be universally listened to, to being the bad boy of R&B after his incidents. Still very successful, but a different lane.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They were black rappers that the culture loved regardless. Drake impact on black people will never be anything if it was. He won't lose his white fans and young fans that like the Poppy hits. Acting tough now won't sit the same with most
Drake has had more impact on the culture than most rappers, let’s not get slanderous here