Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Not looking good for Kenny

lol breh it ain’t Kenny who unearthed the video and once didn’t bring her up. It’s regular ppl who’s seeing Drake creepy ways. Plus drake still didn’t stop when she said she was 17 and still decided to get his pedo on. #CERTIFIED PEDOPHILES :mjlol:

Drake team has switched from the writing room to the pr room.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Meh. Y’all rap that gangsta shyt all the time and promote it. Don’t be scared now 😂😂😂

Ironically Kendrick doesn’t promote violence like the others and is most responsible with his platform.
fukk outta Boosie :camby:
He always popping his chops for the mainstream narrative. Always :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah because Kendrick doesn’t have the same amount of haters Drake does

I wonder why….

And I don’t mean that sarcastically, I REALLY wonder why…

Throughout the history of rap, the “Top” guy has always had haters, thats part of the game. But they also had their staunch supporters. No matter the highs and lows of Nas career, he always had the likes of Big Pun, Fat Joe, Wu-Tang, Q-Tip, Premo, and DMX in his corner. They would praise Nas no matter what. When Jay was on top he always had Bleek, Foxy Brown, Jermaine Dupri, and Timbaland who would praise and stand by him through thick and thin. Hell Angie Martinez to this DAY talks about how much Jay losing to Nas hurt her and how she had to play a part in it. Irv and Ashanti stood by Ja to the bitter end and he was still getting high profile features from Jada, Fat Joe and R.Kelly during the time period.

50 had allies, Kanye is certifiably INSANE and still has allies. NOBODY is standing next to Drake right now. Travis Scott is SILENT. 21 Savage is SILENT. PartyNextDoor is SILENT. Sexy Red is SILENT. Yachty is SILENT. Lil Baby is SILENT. J.Cole already said at the beginning “fukk this i’m out” and he and Drake are supposed to be BFF’s. The rest of the artists in the industry are actively working to get him out of here. I haven’t seen so many rappers of different backgrounds and placements in the industry come together for a common cause EVER. It CAN’T just be jealousy from every single person. There is true animosity from artists in this genre towards Drake. He’s been fukking rappers wives and girlfriends. He’s been suppressing artists careers and trying to convert them into ghostwriters. He’s been hopping on waves, gaining credibility and authenticity for himself without giving any of it back. He’s made a mockery of black American culture by rocking braids, switching accents, and parading his father around in zoot suits, basically turning mainstream Hip Hop into a modern day minstrel show. He fukked his mentor’s girlfriend while his mentor was rotting in a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON. He’s belittled American slavery. He’s belittled racism, reducing it to something only BLACK AMERICANS perpetuate throughout the world. He’s done so much cringy, flagrant shyt that nobody wants to be associated with him. Despite his continued success and streaming numbers.

Drake an evil muthafukka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not looking good for Kenny

Drake's entourage picked a 17 year old out the crowd for Drake huh?

qIRHMEM.png