Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not looking good for Kenny

wtf-christian-bale.gif

Explain to me why this would ‘not look good for Kenny’

Braman

Superstar
Daps

This comment is completely separate from her as a 17 year old I’m only speaking on her now: bruh i HATE. Passive aggressive attention seeking women. Maam no one knew who tf you were you had anonymity if you wanted it, until YOU made a ‘statement’. You WANT the attention and you know damn well there is monetary gain, due to increased followers.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
kendrick should have dropped more this weekend instead of waiting on a monday for the suits to go to work

If this happened, the corporate shyt, it happened last night right after "The Heart 6" came out. Various accounts around Kendrick (Punch, Top, etc.) basically said it's over.

As someone else also pointed out a pgLang affiliate said he had pics of the daughter. It's possible he was bluffing but the timing of all this is extremely odd.

Fred.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

'He's still standing'...As opposed to what exactly? :heh: He gon drop dead?

As if there isn’t a middle ground.His new kicks are being flooded with jokes like 'are these a kids special' :francis: I don't think simply remaining 'standing' is the end all be all

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
As opposed to what exactly? :heh: He gon drop dead?

As if there isn’t a middle ground.His new kicks are being flooded with jokes like 'are these a kids special' :francis: I don't think simply remaining 'standing' is the end all be all
Multiplat album coming in 2025

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Multiplat album coming in 2025
popular rappers always standing, look at biggie vs pac, or nas vs jay when jay lost... they still had a career. But here, for drake, it is still damaging his legacy.