Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is some marketing/publicity shyt right? I don't follow the comings and goings of the rap game anymore but see this story is EVERYWHERE.
I was around a CNN reporter in their mid-50s the other day that I only casually know. I mentioned to a friend about Not Like Us and this reporter lit the fukk up like that beef is crazy ain't it and started asking what started it in the first place. That was the last person I thought that would've known about it.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick moved a couple places up my GOAT list, to have a diss song as good as this to be one of the biggest club bangers of the year is incredible, and he dropped knowledge on it as well.

Not on the same level but It reminds me of Nas saying ‘Owe me back like 40 acres to blacks’ on you owe me:russ:

Kendrick really hit the trifecta with this one, scathing diss, you can dance to while still kicking knowledge, crazy and he made it true to his heritage and region, even resurrected DJ Mustard and the Drakeo flow, wow.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The parallel between this and the Nas Jay need is uncanny, Drake even dropped his own Blueprint 2 with Heart 6.

And the people are going in on him for trying to make fun of child molestation like Jay ma did for the condom on the baby seat line.

Nas and Kendrick write both the quiet conscious types who people underestimated until the battle, and after it’s all said and done there can only be one king, the culture won.