Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Response to what? Drake basically waved the white flag last night. No one is buying that Drake fed Kendrick false info, so Dot can just sit back and watch Drake squirm.

Nikka what?

:childplease:

Nah it’s foot n neck season, bury this corny Jewish actor to the point that nobody wants to affiliated with him or listen to his music anymore.

Get him out the paint for good.

:pacspit:

Daps
giphy.gif

“ mans dem handed me bullshyt to rap?? No food, no shelter, no money and def no kids for you crodies until I get better material!!!! Mans dem fired! “ ( Canadian leprechaun accent )

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I remember this shyt, people don't find this weird? :dahell:

Serial killer or Predator vibes for real
Majority of social media seeing how weird this nikka Drake is, except some nikkas on the coli. I just remembered those old threads where nikkas was talking about fukking 14 year olds so it would make sense they would take up for Drake.

Last edited:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I been waiting for someone to drop them pedophile accusations with those stories of him hitting up Milly Bobbie Brown and Billy Eilish, using a play on words with money (Milly/Billy) for a minute now.

All these songs coming in too fast for me to catch up right now, but I hope Kenny does it :demonic: