Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This was the hadouken of this whole beef, right after Meet The Grahams, it’s over.

giphy.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Anyone else notice Drake confidence cockiness and aggressiveness has got less and less with each track? Push ups he was confident as shyt .. that family matters song is a banger imo .. but since not like us he's come back with the heart pt 6 and he sounds depleted as fukk :dead:

Don't think he he believed Kenny had this in him. Probably why he started off baiting him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else notice Drake confidence cockiness and aggressiveness has got less and less with each track? Push ups he was confident as shyt .. that family matters song is a banger imo .. but since not like us he's come back with the heart pt 6 and he sounds depleted as fukk :dead:

I agree. There's no way anyone could have thought Kendrick would follow up Like That with more hit disses. I was more than ready to concede the numbers argument since Drake is objectively more popular. But after watching this man blast out a couple hit records and embarrass Drake....nah nobody saw that coming haha. Drake gotta be stunned. Now he wanna dismiss streaming numbers lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they denied anything happened, denied duo dinners happened etc etc you're too slow to even know what grooming means.

There's video of Drake being a creeper with a 17-year old at a concert. If he will do that in public, who knows what he'll do in private.

You defending him makes look you strange not anyone else lol

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
then where are the minors he assaulted? Kendrick has at least one other allegation of beating up a woman in 2014 that mysteriously went away.
nikkas out here quoting Lipstick Alley Incognito posts talking about “mysteriously went away”

:russ:

and before you say “what is lipstick alley!!!!?????? PAUSE! I don’t do rumors you g@y!!!” To me that just makes your media literacy capabilities even more suspect if you don’t know how this nonsense is spread and from where.