Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Now Round 2
SkpvD0.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Goin at West Coast nikkas who wasnt biggin up KDot?

I could see Game catchin bars he seem like he on Aubrey side and even posted DJ Quik Tonite a hour before Family Matters dropped :lupe:

A battle between Kendrick and Game would be LEGENDARY but I don’t think it’ll happen and I doubt Dot or TDE will say anything about him. If anything they’d have something for Snoop for promoting Taylor Made Freestyle on his IG and maybe something for Mase and Cam for being unabashed Drake stans during the week.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A battle between Kendrick and Game would be LEGENDARY but I don’t think it’ll happen and I doubt Dot or TDE will say anything about him. If anything they’d have something for Snoop for promoting Taylor Made Freestyle on his IG and maybe something for Mase and Cam for being unabashed Drake stans during the week.

There seems to be some issues behind the scenes between them.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea but even with that I doubt whatever issues they have spill out to warfare. Especially when Drake hasn’t been 100% put to bed yet
When it comes to Game, I quote the great poet Soopafly..."bytch take another route, you not even what the songs about." He just has an annoying history of injecting himself into shyt that don't involve him.