Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Meh could’ve gone without the monologue at the end. Tried to copy the meet the grahams beat feeling but it didn’t hit as hard.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I legit didn’t know Kendrick talked about being molested before

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kenny is winning, but I don't like this song. West coast style bops never vibed with me.

I still think Kendrick is winning but I'll probably never listen to this again.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Because it’s hip hop history dipshyt
Like somebody posted a sis calling out a waffle colored fakkit from Canada is out here collecting iconic pieces like Infinity Stones(my words not hers)
And doesn’t even appreciate the shyt
You sneak diss Pharrell but cant stand on your own against Pusha
Nah that shyt aint fly or cute
Now you supposedly have 50 Cent weird ass once again trying to save you from an ass whoopin
This is how I know you nikkas telling on yourselves
It’s the principle, fukk if P don’t care
It’s the fukking principle
Let a white rocker buy an Elvis guitar and talk crazy
White people would wild out because they gate keep their entertainers or at the very base level understand certain things are to be kept sacred
Although they mean nothing to you
It means something to them
Time is encapsulated in art, music and fashion
Aubrey uses hip hop artifacts as cosplay items
And nikkas don’t see the bigger picture no matter how trivial it may seem
Then want to cry when others take, take and take
This is a moment in time where something is getting reset and we got insufferable dweebs defending a clear as day offender
And yes Kendrick is a gotdamn hypocrite
Listen to the fukking music and he tells you this repeatedly

Yall move goalposts as it suits you. Again I fukk with Kendrick and Drake music. I like Pharrell as a producer.

If they wanted their chains preserved they can easily offer to donate them to the Smithsonian or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The principle :mjlol: . Hell hip hop can start its own museums at this point.

A person who is a fan bought the items to collect and preserve. What exactly is the problem? Kendrick and the rest of the "purists" could have done the same. They didn't now they whining

"I meltdown the chains I got from your boss...fukk all that heritage shyt" is clearly another weak attempted shot at Pusha. Idk why Drake chooses to crash out over Virgil all the time so hes going at P for taking his spot.