Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kendrick talking about he been running shyt since 09?

Section 80 went triple plywood, I remember bc I was stanning him at the time :russ:

That's the only flaw in this song to me

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Kendrick talking about he been running shyt since 09?

Section 80 went triple plywood, I remember bc I was stanning him at the time :russ:

That's the only flaw in this song to me
He said he had shyt jumpin, not that he was running sjit. If you were stannin him, then where is the lie?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
IDF Drizzy is so predictable:mjlol:

I actually skimmed thru his latest song and predicted exactly how he would respond.

Dude is not bright. Even if he fed someone information. First of all why would you need to do something like that in a rap battle :mjlol:

But if you’re going to do it, why would to feed damaging information like that? Knowing it’s going to go viral?

And he only partially addressed some of what Kendrick said. Some of it is information that’s already been in public domain.

You could sense how shook he was in his voice. He didn’t really want to even make a response. It was more like an IDF statement. All them Jews be shook when they’re confronted by the media.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
IDF Drizzy is so predictable:mjlol:

I actually skimmed thru his latest song and predicted exactly how he would respond.

Dude is not bright. Even if he fed someone information. First of all why would you need to do something like that in a rap battle :mjlol:

But if you’re going to do it, why would to feed damaging information like that? Knowing it’s going to go viral?

And he only partially addressed some of what Kendrick said. Some of it is information that’s already been in public domain.

You could sense how shook he was in his voice. He didn’t really want to even make a response. It was more like an IDF statement. All them Jews be shook when they’re confronted by the media.
IDF Drizzy might gotta flee to Bali or Israel or another pedo haven :russ: