Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm surprised a rapper big as drake don't have a crew of spitters.

Even Jay had Beans
I wish he did so TDE could bury them nikkas alive

They are arguably the best lyrical crew of spitters in the game and have crazy chemistry

Just leave lil bro isaiah out of this I don't even want to think about how they would cook that flamingo ass nikka :whoa:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Drizzy running tings

If Drake doesn't respond to Kendrick alone soon he definitely lost the battle.

But this is how he can win the war. Dude has to drop a good/great album and he'll get play as he always does... This will just be another chapter in his career if he continues to put out hit records

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
you think the entertainment industry is happy that Drake is the target of this? Drake was still useful. Not only is Drake falling, he took J. Cole with him, and we saw that in real time affect J. Cole, and for who?

I'm not even talking about the entertainment industry. I'm talking about dudes who allegedly know Drake out here messing with lil ones and were saving it for when Drake got personal.

Drake woulda get dealt with sooner for snitching than molesting a school bus full of girls.
i see what you saying

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I wish he did so TDE could bury them nikkas alive

They are arguably the best lyrical crew of spitters in the game and have crazy chemistry

Just leave lil bro isaiah out of this I don't even want to think about how they would cook that flamingo ass nikka :whoa:
I dunno, hearing "You getting bodied by a dikk sucking nikka" might be what make drake go home and be a family man :hubie:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

And now y'all got that nikka back outside War Ready, that's how I know y'all chumps never been in the streets when Men from the streets go take a sabbatical to repent, fast, pray and heal, let us be, we inside building the physical frame, mind and spirit and healing generational curses.