Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is in his prime right now…I didn’t know there was another level he can reach but wow….I don’t think we’ve seen the best of Kendrick yet. What he’s doing is impressive but scary because it’s like he’s powering up and evolving on some DBZ shyt :dead:

This is ‘96 Pac, ‘98 DMX, ‘01 Em, ‘03 50 Cent, ‘08 Wayne, ‘15 Future type of run where 1 rapper single-handedly took over the rap game and had a grip on it.

2024 Kendrick is on that list….. :wow:
Shut up..lol

He aint sniffing those listed. Yall fuhking cornballs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think he's holding back dropping hits/bangers until his next release... once he's officially off of TDE. He dropped this, it's known this is his last record with TDE, he'll tour for a minute, which is probably what gets him the most bread.

He already dropped one of the hardest rap records last year with Keem, so he still has a ear for it. I really think he trying set himself to reap all the benefits to having huge records when he's off of TDE tho.
I posted this on the Mr Morale thread.

Feels like Kendrick wanted this for a while. Going back and listening to his Family Ties verse where he's smoking on top 5s, to the subject matter on Mr Morale... To what he's on now?

Yea, he was waiting to no longer be on TDE to hit the button and really monetize off of a beef without whatever split they were getting.