Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Modern Jazz musician, rap/r&b producer, singer/rapper/songwriter, Composer. He’s all over a lot of West Coast projects, behind the scenes.

Him, thunder cat, Kamasi Washington, and others were most of the instruments and beats from TPAB.

Valdez off Crenshaw was my favorite project

Ohhhhh I remember him from TPAB. OH shyt.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Yep this is it - could’ve done without all the extra shyt at 2:20 because he’s doing too much but Kendrick’s up for sure.

Drake can beat this but he’s gonna need some Oppenheimer level shyt lool
This lowkey why Kendrick GOATED, people don’t understand the plays he been doing till after the fact.

Arguably the best part of the song especially all the West Coast lingo thrown in & it all sounded AUTHENTIC.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone remember when people was sayin "where Kendrick at" and "he scared to drop" :picard:

Ice age takes.... :mjlol:
This is why I hope he keeps dropping on their head every 12 hours .... What a goofy ass internet narrative

Went from doing corny timeclocks to having a time bomb dropped on their heads each day of the week :heh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juelz lame ass finally giving props:hhh:.....He was getting roasted all in the comments for his Aubrey dikk riding. Now muthafukkers don't wanna be on the wrong side of history :mjlol:

IMG-8955.jpg

Facts. Gillie was the same. These bytch nikkas tried to align themselves with Drake for a look-in and people called them out for the dikkriders they are and now they see the tide and are begrudgingly giving props

:pacspit: