Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is what you gotta remember when the Aubrey Angels whine about “20v1” like he’s some innocent victim. All these dudes probably got stories like this about Drake.

Like if he did this to Wayne wtf you think he doin to these other dudes? Pure scumbaggery. And now the chickens are coming home to roost.
Regardless if she's a pass-around or not, you don't fukk on the homie's bytch. You just don't do that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is true. Context clues will tell you he thought it was over with Family Matters. The rollout (son even posted Denzel's Equalizer scene), the lyrics "I'm going on vacation", "you're dead". The investment - time and money - son had the whole Kendrick van being destroyed thing, then went to New Ho King to film on location. He legit thought he had it :russ:

Now ball players are crip walking to Not Like Us, recluse Shia Labeouf is posting the songs adlibs on twitter, and even his best eater is subtly position himself to pivot

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
There's something weird about a nikka that hasn't really had a bytch associated with him the past years always bringing up other peoples baby mothers, gfs or wives.

Is it just me, or is that not some shyt not behavior that's typically attributed to women?

:picard:"Why does he think he's the poppin' with that bytch?"
Women his tax bracket don’t fukk with him

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea who that is lol

Modern Jazz musician, rap/r&b producer, singer/rapper/songwriter, Composer. He’s all over a lot of West Coast projects, behind the scenes.

Him, thunder cat, Kamasi Washington, and others were most of the instruments and beats from TPAB.

Valdez off Crenshaw was my favorite project

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Wanna hear what them dipset dikk riders think of this one :mjlol: ....New York rappers embarrassing themselves:hhh:
Juelz lame ass finally giving props:hhh:.....He was getting roasted all in the comments for his Aubrey dikk riding. Now muthafukkers don't wanna be on the wrong side of history :mjlol:

IMG-8955.jpg