Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Imagine talking about Drake and Kendrick and thinking Kendrick is the one with fans and white media on his side :dead:

If you don't think the music media (pretentious white liberals) love Kendrick then you're blind.

Like Drake said, Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go give him a grammy right now.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's true, Cole is not built for battle.

But I honestly believe there would be less dirt to get him on. He's a bit corny at times but seems like a good dude overall. Cole seems like a good person, has a few decent songs, but I think he's a bit overrated and his biggest stans are amongst the most annoying of any stanbase.
Cole can easily jump back into the conscious lane. In my opinion he's better there anyway. KOD type music hits more than battle raps and gun talk for me. He still has a lot to give. He also ruined them young boys that tried to shyt on him with one song.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
this is my problem and why i want drake to win

all this shyt was known, yet all these artists continued to work with him, take pictures with him, have him around their people, feature him on records and perpetuate his popularity. now they wanna flip the script. shyt corny to me and disingenuous
Yeah, but Metro is alluding to something happening between them that he doesn't want to say publicly.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
GMzEKQFasAAS8qI