Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Prisoner of the moment, is this a top 10 rap diss track, top 5 ……dunno how Drake comeback from this

Even if Drake takes a break and drops weeks from now, Kendrick probably will have something else ready to drop.

Drake gonna have to see him personally or back out

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Drake gonna have to come with the "Hope yall enjoying the circus" again. I swear I was getting tired of the constant disses, but his armor seems to be cracking. People are enjoying the new shyt and the accusations are wild. No one in the industry is coming to his defense either. 21, Yachty, all of em dead silent.

The only people on Drake’s side are AK, Cam, Mase, and Gillie :dead:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Snapchat-1389111949.jpg
It's true, Cole is not built for battle.

But I honestly believe there would be less dirt to get him on. He's a bit corny at times but seems like a good dude overall. Cole seems like a good person, has a few decent songs, but I think he's a bit overrated and his biggest stans are amongst the most annoying of any stanbase.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Drake gonna have to come with the "Hope yall enjoying the circus" again. I swear I was getting tired of the constant disses, but his armor seems to be cracking. People are enjoying the new shyt and the accusations are wild. No one in the industry is coming to his defense either. 21, Yachty, all of em dead silent.
I think that's the interesting part, all the artists he's tied to like 21, Sza, and Yachty all got somebody on the other side who they coo with so it forces them to pick a side, especially 21/Metro, that's why you haven't heard a peep from him.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He started it and was given multiple opportunities to leave it alone

He always going at a nikka broad one way or the other
He lucky this just some rap shyt
Drake seems to think bringing wives and baby moms into beefs makes him harder, but it has just made him a long list of enemies that want to hurt him. If something happens to Drake, it will be hard to point fingers. He's moving like 6ix9ine.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
how did you even find this? they literally only have 1 follower
It commented on a tweet about the beef that I saw

EDIT: It's been spamming this exact comment like Napoleon on a whole bunch of tweets and I came across it once: