Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Seems like Drake really pissed off the wrong person (not just Dot and Metro) cause it seems like half the industry want him out the paint at this point 😂 can’t say he didn’t have it coming though.

It’s just like everybody coming out to help Cody Rhodes beat Roman Reigns at WrestleMania, they was tired of that nikka :dead:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Snapchat-1389111949.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Seems like Drake really pissed off the wrong person (not just Dot and Metro) cause it seems like half the industry want him out the paint at this point 😂 can’t say he didn’t have it coming though.

It’s just like everybody coming out to help Cody Rhodes beat Roman Reigns at WrestleMania, they was tired of that nikka :dead:

Someone posted a tweet talking about how not just artists, but lots of label executives have been trying to get him out of the paint for years, albeit unsuccessfully. This might be where the tide finally decides to turn against his fakkitry.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Kendikk did have some wrestling references on the track, I wonder if he is watching clips of The Rock destroying nikkas as inspiration :russ:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Drake named dropped YG in "family matters", who he collabed with this song produced by DJ mustard

Less than 24 hours later Kendrick responds with a diss track produced by DJ Mustard.

I wonder if YG says anything.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s only real if it’s from your side huh? Kendrick manger fukking his wife is just as deep as anything Kenny said but I guess that is fake huh
No, you’ll see I’ve said multiple times they both need receipts for the accusations they’ve thrown out and it’s why I think the shyt should’ve ended Friday night. But y’all never pay attention to logical posts and wanna lump everyone together

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Ether was an incredible moment but Jay went on to have a lot of his biggest hits, albums, tours, headlining gigs and career highlights AFTER the beef was over.

Does anyone really think that’s how the rest of Drakes career will go?

I don’t. Current Drake is older than Jay when Ether hit. He’s been in the game longer, and I always say rap is really a young man’s game. In the 50 year history of rap, there’s been less than 10 rappers that reached 40/50 years old and were still as hot with sales, music, etc.

I don’t think he’s going to be rapping in a polka lounge or something, but Kendrick definitely took some luster off dude. He took more off him than Pusha could because Kendrick is an actual star too (no diss to Push).

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this dude got drunk and dissed Royce on instagram and played street fighter with Daigo and
rapped about skateboards & robots while cosplaying as a samurai in his living room then
the last few holdouts would have acknowledged the greatness we've seen the past five days.

Instead what we see is : :hate:

It's not about greatness with them.

It's okay, history will show you are wrong :wow:
I'm certain there were people who thought Eiht won or that Jay won too.

Time >>>>>> whatever the haters is on.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He started it and was given multiple opportunities to leave it alone

He always going at a nikka broad one way or the other
He lucky this just some rap shyt

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake gonna have to come with the "Hope yall enjoying the circus" again. I swear I was getting tired of the constant disses, but his armor seems to be cracking. People are enjoying the new shyt and the accusations are wild. No one in the industry is coming to his defense either. 21, Yachty, all of em dead silent.