Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And i thought that slavery line was about the line from Family Matters. But this what he meant by Drake "doubled down" on it?

"Fans are unhappy with Drake after many pointed out a line referencing American slavery in his new song. “Slime You Out” is the rapper’s latest single from his upcoming album, For All the Dogs. The track, released Friday, features the Canadian’s rumored ex, SZA.

The line in question opens the rapper’s first verse in the song.

“You got my mind in a terrible place / Whipped and chained you like American slaves,” Drake raps."

Crodie didnt even attempt to tread lightly, after just recently recieving backlash from black Americans about a slavery line:picard:?

And he disrespected Halle Berry too:scust:? How many strikes yall gon let this man have against our queens? Kendrick making it clearer for everyone now.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
nikka dropped a diss track for every listening occasion :deadrose:

You got a work out diss
A ladies get in free before 10 club diss
A family reunion cookout diss
A long walk in the park diss
A gin n juice diss

nikka gave you environmental options to express your Drake hatred lmao... Something is wrong with this little dude lmao

im waiting for that gospel sounding track next to be honest

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I see why Problem posted earlier bc Kendrick flow on the the 2nd verse is all Problem. :wow:. Kendrick probably told him he was doing it.

This is Drake's problem. He has no rap friends in Toronto bc he sharked the entire city to make himself the only relevant rapper

So Problem wrote half these disses crodi :ohhh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
By tomorrow there are gonna be thousands of videos of people dancing.to this song from Africa to China
@CrimsonTider
@Da_Eggman
@PatvFoo

:umad:
This is hard af still don’t charge meet the grahams was trash and misstep but I guess in war he just empty everything he got

Still say Family Matters the better joint

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The sex registry list in Canada isn’t even public…. Someone had to give that to him.

If you think they bleeding him out over music, culture, personal vendettas or business disputes, this ain’t that.

Drake has been operating with impunity with the sex crimes.

I was like Kendrick mentioned Feds raiding but does Canada even have Feds? :mjlol:

@Malcolmxxx_23 let us know breh