Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You not a colleague you a fukking colonizer. The relevance of this line during this moment where Israelis are colonizing Palestinian land. :wow:

damn-png.4890

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is pretty crazy how he aint say or do shyt at that time...aint he say in an interview he wanted to be neutral or some shyt?

Thats how I remember it,a whole lot of fence sitting. Until it was time for Ross to rollout his own album later. Then I remember seeing him make comments trying to bait Drake into a battle:mjlol:. Ross need to go sit his desperate ass down somewhere. Hes wanted to be the top rapper for 2 decades now,and its just not gonna happen. No matter how many beefs he tries to start,or even wins against A tier rappers:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

Euphoria was good, this other shyt seems like a decoy

We know Drake doesn't really care about domestic violence. If he did he wouldn't keep Baka on payroll or accuse Megan repeatedly of lying on Tory.