Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i thought that slavery line was about the line from Family Matters. But this what he meant by Drake "doubled down" on it?

"Fans are unhappy with Drake after many pointed out a line referencing American slavery in his new song. “Slime You Out” is the rapper’s latest single from his upcoming album, For All the Dogs. The track, released Friday, features the Canadian’s rumored ex, SZA.

The line in question opens the rapper’s first verse in the song.

“You got my mind in a terrible place / Whipped and chained you like American slaves,” Drake raps."

Crodie didnt even attempt to tread lightly, after just recently recieving backlash from black Americans about a slavery line:picard:

:ohhh::ohhh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
And i thought that slavery line was about the line from Family Matters. But this what he meant by Drake "doubled down" on it?

"Fans are unhappy with Drake after many pointed out a line referencing American slavery in his new song. “Slime You Out” is the rapper’s latest single from his upcoming album, For All the Dogs. The track, released Friday, features the Canadian’s rumored ex, SZA.

The line in question opens the rapper’s first verse in the song.

“You got my mind in a terrible place / Whipped and chained you like American slaves,” Drake raps."

Crodie didnt even attempt to tread lightly, after just recently recieving backlash from black Americans about a slavery line:picard:
Wtf I’m really out the loop with music now adays because I don’t remember hearing about this. I can actually get the angle he was taking in family matters but this is way worse

Last edited:
Daps
Kendrick NEEDED to do this. You can’t let family matters be the last hype song. Meet the Grahams was good but people are stupid and don’t listen to slow beats.

This is exactly what I wanted Kendrick to do. If I was Kendrick, I’d stop after this banger. He correctly called out the freeing slaves line too.

Ignore the Drake fans, pretending that this is too much and he’s obsessed. They were fine with meet the grahams bc it wasn’t quotable and considered boring. Now they’re in tears bc not like us matches up beat wise with FM.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Who hosted Mr. Morale and the size 7 men shoe steppers album again? I can't seem to remember :mjgrin:
This bytch made cracka posting every 2 mins. :mjlol: :mjlol:

Mad than a mafukka tiny hat cac. :mjgrin::mjgrin:

You crying in A minor..... :heh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Why you defending Drake so much.
Even if you think Kenny is lying(far-fetched) what likeable and/or non scumbag qualities does Drake even have?

Like this nikka could never be a friend of mine. Ew.

What this even mean? fukk Drake, and if he's a pedo I hope he dies twice (check my post history I've said this 1000x).

I'm not pro-tiny-hat, I'm anti fake propchet. Kid Shoe Kenny a wife beater and raising his managers baby, no wonder he crashing out in all these fail tunes :huhldup: