Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Aubrey was an absolute moron for that slave line. He walked right into that counter attack. Retard doesn't know how to read the room:hhh:.....the guy who fed him that line gotta be Kendricks mole :pachaha:

Or this canadian goofie broke character and revealed his caucasity.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
He's basically maniacally laughing and dancing on his grave on this song. It's not trying to be Meet The Grahams.
Everyone is allowed to like it, love it, hate it, or be indifferent to it, but it's frustrating that basic shyt like this has to be explained in every thread.

For Meet the Grahams it had to be explained that he wasn't trying to make people dance. For 616 it had to be explained why it wasn't about dissing him as hard as he did on Euphoria. For Euphoria it had to be explained that he was warning him what he would do if he got personal, not begging him not to get personal because he was trying to be his friend.

Our education system is so fukked up in this country and the chickens have come home to roost :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
how am i suppose to feel when kendrick fans keep talking about ether and i hear these mid ass songs. atleast i expect drake to say some average shyt. the fact that drake is even going back and forth with a pulitzer prise winner with genius level albums that these stans keep talking about is a L for kendrick in itself. they talking as if kendrick is roc marciano level lyrically shyts sad
Ignore the stans. It’s an L arguing with them lol

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:heh: Why would I make that shyt up my nikka?

:whoa:I stay out of beef, seen nikkas DNA get rearranged

:ufdup:I’m with Drizzy in Atlanta, so many hitters with that nikka, they could be the Braves

:ahh: Young Angel, going through his demon phase

nikka he called himself the young angel :mad: :mad: :mad:

I really thought you Coli nikkas named him that

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I actually bigged up his last 2 tracks. U can literally research it. This track is dirt bruh.
I don’t need to research it Ive been in all the threads going back to the beginning of this, including when Cole dropped his shyt. You been downplaying most of the shyt coming from K. Dot and we all know why. :manny: