Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Something our dancing bro
Track is just very, very west coast.

He straight borrowed one of the more popular flows that underground LA Artists use.
That's why I mentioned Zoe Osama

Style is very current and actually gets A LOT of burn.

him leaning into a west coast sound is a layer in itself against someone who basically swaps sounds like costumes.

After Kendrick did the Toronto mockcent, Drake was supposed to represent for his city on some Toronto shyt but he's far too lost in the sauce at this point.

:francis:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Man, sometimes I wish Drake was real rapper :francis:. I love the real time next day response. Can you imagine Nas and Jay going back and forth for a week straight?

The so called real rapper j. Cole was scared off by the boogeyman. So you left with the one guy who isn't scared.

Lupe would love to be tagged in and he'd be able to keep pace with kendrick

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Kendrick has been looking on here and decided to just make quotable after quotable since so many complained he had none which is flatout lies...There are so many one liners here too...

Headshot of the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk...Is the best one for me...

Is it the braids...
OVHoe...
A Minorrrrrrrrrrr...
Have you ever...
I'm whoopin feet...
I'm what the culture feeling...
Can I bleed him, BET...
You don't know nottin bout that...

So many...He delivered in every way after people tried to clown him...Each track has a different vibe for everyone...but they all reached Drake just the same...
i'll believe he's lurking here when he calls drake a cac :heh: