Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dot has BEEN in the goat convo, regardless of what happens with this situation.
i'm talking real goat convo tho

he obviously my favorite of this generation, but he going toe to toe with real legends if he ends drake's career

obviously he won't completely end it, but if he does real damage that even pusha couldn't do.... that's the cherry on top.

and low key his discog got less holes in it than my goat.

:wow:

i think i see why he been baiting these dudes for a decade.

Superstar
Daps
I hope the daughter allegation is true because baseless acusations are a bad look no matter who they come from.

Anyway, I find it hilarious though that brehs think it's false simply because Drake denied it. Like what is he supposed to say ? "Yeah I'm a deadbeat, Kendrick is right !" :heh:

tenor.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Whoever says this is Ether level is just dikk riding - this isn't even better than Euphoria. The disgust Nas had for Jay-Z in that tracked is unmatched lol

I just listened back to Family Matters and whether the content is true or not, Kendrick needs to drop something else in response to that because the way Drake is talking on his family is fukking crazy. Calling his BM a thot sleeping with his manager and telling her to put her hands on her knees and drop it to the floor for the boy - this was near dancehall levels of disrespect :hhh:

Kendrick still got it with Like That for sure but as far as the actual diss tracks, Family Matters is the best one so far - right energy for the war, all three beats are cold as fukk and Drake actually floated on them.

Kendrick needs to channel that Like That energy for 7 minutes straight like he did for the last 3 minutes of Euphoria - fukk this talking shyt

You are in the minority bruh

We are past ‘energy’. Just like Jay came with the bravado Nas didn’t try to match his bravado he came at him with a scolding father

And now, Kendrick is SCOLDING DRAKES FATHER

Perhaps you didn’t understand Ether either. It wasn’t the ‘disdain’ Nas had for jay that made it what it is, it was the calm, the righteousness, the mocking (or genuine) compassion while simultaneously verbally destroying him

What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother…
My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it…Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me

And you talkin bout “energy”