Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
@T-K-G @FreshAIG @wizworld @TripleAgent @MJ Truth @MicIsGod @EA @8WON6 @King Harlem @theflyest @JoelB @ReasonableMatic @JuvenileHell @DEAD7 @RAW_SPK @Yapdatfool @raw613 @Pain and Promise @Ethnic Cleansing @torcher @Human Torch @H. Selassie @Theo Penn @Pop123 @TheWiseWon @ineedsleep212 @the elastic @Black

DETERMINATION OVER TRUST what that mean?

alexandre-grenier-marcil-gif-bansheescream.gif

K DOT!!!!!!!!!

Headshot. Give him that “is he dead” kick :scust:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Are you stupid

Kendrick been saying the entire time don't say anything about his family or else he will air his dirt. Keep it a "friendly fade"

Which implies if Drake kept it just to bars and no personal shyt, Kendrick would have kept this supposed Pedo ring information to himself.

This isn't difficult to grasp.
Hoe ass nikka when did Drake first say Ken was raising another man's child?
:comeon:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious that Drake's diss was called Family Matters now :lolbron:

That’s why I feel like it’s scripted

It’s a way to address all the dirt drake got in his past without ending up like diddy

And everyone focusing on the “secret daughter” which isnt real obviously

But it makes Kendrick look mean even though he takes the Win

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why would his dad have his pills? :gucci:
Because most people are not going to squint/hawk down the fine print to see who's name is on the bottle, or what the drug is. A 70 y/o man taking medicine is normal.
Am I the only rapper/musician on TheColi rocking with Kendrick ? lol

What gets these artists out of pocket when it comes to K. Dot?

IF you play basketball why would you hate to see Lebron or Kobe be great ?
Kendrick has the type of artistic and MC integrity that does not get rewarded. His entry to stardom by "playing the game" is regarded by most members of the culture as his undeniable classic. TPAB is the true opus but too left field for some, and led to an overrated tag.

He then doubled back to play the game and prove and point about his mainstream potency again, and when that won a Pulitzer, the overrated label was solidified by those who used it because that album is the least deserving as such an award in his discography.

Essentially he has to make GKMC 2 & 3 to get his respect.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m so thankful my ear ain’t like some of these nggas :scust:

‘It’s boring’ ‘it’s too slow’ …do you not hear them ominous ass piano keys. This is like a music score. When you watch a certain scene and you don’t even realize the music they chose is heightening the scene

This is an Ether level beat from that standpoint, where it’s a canvas, it’s still musical, but it plays the background perfectly

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick is just an angry and obsessed midget like Drake said :mjlol: All this anger over a garbage beat while Drake is having fun and making visuals

It doesn’t help to dispel rumors you beat women when you spend 6 minutes angrily talking about how much you hate another man :picard:
Cool. So I can see you're new to rap battles...