Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Daps

April Reign is an actual journalist and this idiot is falling for the game. She too retarded to know the tweet was about Aaliyah. I'm still saying I bet somebody showed this to K Dot to tell him "see this is extra proof that it's true! :gladbron:"

And like a dumbass, he fell for it :deadrose:

Breh really thought he was taking Drake out the paint for good with this track and just made himself seem silly.

And like I keep saying, Dot was always the better MC. Drake was never gonna win THAT battle.

But the fact that he hung in there and held his own and even beat Kendrick at his own game is what kept him in this.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
god damn yall really scraping the bottom of the barrel now

it's over. accept it. drake lost. just go hide out in the family matters thread.

yall got nothing :camby:
Coming from the thread with the 11 yt old getting doxxed.

Yall are fukking unhinged weirdos

Btw. 4.2 milly to 3.3

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
April Reign is an actual journalist and this idiot is falling for the game. She too retarded to know the tweet was about Aaliyah. I'm still saying I bet somebody showed this to K Dot to tell him "see this is extra proof that it's true! :gladbron:"

And like a dumbass, he fell for it :deadrose:

Breh really thought he was taking Drake out the paint for good with this track and just made himself seem silly.

And like I keep saying, Dot was always the better MC. Drake was never gonna win THAT battle.

But the fact that he hung in there and held his own and even beat Kendrick at his own game is what kept him in this.

You working overtime tonight. I’m sure Drake appreciates it 🦉