Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The pedo ring shyt likely fake. If it was ACTUALLY true why the hell you vaguely rapping about just so everybody forgets about it in a few months. And then you only said something because he said you beat your wife and raising another nikka kid. Goofy.

Bring the shyt to the authorities and lock his ass up. If he really on that type of time this shouldn't have even been a rap battle air him out immediately. Basically you just said you were gonna let him continue to do pedo shyt as long as he didn't air your dirt

Ok :aicmon:
he prob fukking girls under consent like cassie. all it takes is NDA expiring, support stops coming in, a few new boyfriends and some new predator law to start having second thoughts about what went down

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yall ever watch that anime Berserk when the eclipse happens and everything gets real dark and fukked up?

That’s what this feels like right now.

I am an absolutely world class hater. My whole professional career has bern motivated by anger but…I know you can’t stay in the negative zone too long because you’ll start destroying everything. These brehs gotta pull up on the joystick sooner than later. :sadcam:
Drake is def Femto :francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The pedo ring shyt likely fake. If it was ACTUALLY true why the hell you vaguely rapping about just so everybody forgets about it in a few months. And then you only said something because he said you beat your wife and raising another nikka kid. Goofy.

Bring the shyt to the authorities and lock his ass up. If he really on that type of time this shouldn't have even been a rap battle air him out immediately. Basically you just said you were gonna let him continue to do pedo shyt as long as he didn't air your dirt

Ok :aicmon:
nikka this song was recorded before Family Matters dropped
Are you cheesing?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I am indifferent to both but I was pulling for Drake because i didn't like Kdot been labled the boogeyman, but I gotta say this shyt hard and a round winner. Only thing is if he has another child, so what, thats really not a diss and both of em not too far away from sounding like Karens yelling at eachother.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka this song was recorded before Family Matters dropped
Are you cheesing?
Are you stupid

Kendrick been saying the entire time don't say anything about his family or else he will air his dirt. Keep it a "friendly fade"

Which implies if Drake kept it just to bars and no personal shyt, Kendrick would have kept this supposed Pedo ring information to himself.

This isn't difficult to grasp.