Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if there are any phone calls being made behind the scenes trying to dead the beef
there shouldnt have been beef in the first place

Kendrick hates drake. Like legit he has hatred for him, i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of these coli posters

Drake reached out for first person shooter, kendrick declined then dissed drake with future

Ok all good, but now they talking about killing eachother (mostly kendrick)

With that being said, i dont think kendrick is going to dead the beef. He HATES drake

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bout to add to this my sleep playlist for the night :ahh:

:demonic:Thank you Alchemist

86d12f1343f58e5ef297ec44c3335424.gif

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I dont follow these people. Whys ak reporting it as news. Why dont his wife follow him. Wtf?

I didn't even know who Whitney was until Mr Morale.
That's probably one of the reasons he usually a low key dude didn't know much of anything about his fam until that album.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I didn't even know who Whitney was until Mr Morale.
That's probably one of the reasons he usually a low key dude didn't know much of anything about his fam until that album.
Idk who any of these people are breh in just here for the hurt stans

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's not cool.

Kendrick got weirdo ass fans they probably harassing the shyt out of this kid now.

Kendrick warned Aubrey over the course of TWO songs not to lie and not to get personal and what did he do? Lied on Kendrick and got personal.

Drake stay putting his own family in harms way despite multiple warnings.

Hell of a dad thing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Euphoria, 6:16 In La, and Meet The Grahams are all interconnected disses. They all link to form a whole. Kendrick couldn’t have set it up more masterfully.

One thing is for sure. Asap Rocky owes KDot a case of whatever the finest Champagne is because without Meet The Grahams taking the air out of Drake’s bubble Rocky was about to have a ROUGH weekend

What he say about Asap?