Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Diss grades

Meet the Grahams: 10. Like this is a masterpiece. Kendrick’s magnum opus. At minimum top 10 diss track all time. Instant classic need I say more.

Family matters: 9 A haymaker KO in any other battle. The team who put this together knocked this one out the park

6:16 in LA 8.5
Euphoria 8.3
Like That 8.2 hard to grade a verse against full songs

Push Ups (Get money version): 7
Push Ups (official version): 6.5
Champagne Moments: 6.3
Taylor Made Freestyle: 6.3
7 Minute Drill: 6

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
KENDRICK WINS

He didn't even opt for another club banger he wanted a boring low key piano beat so listeners and Drake really absorb what he was saying.

Drake's disses have been good too but he needs club bangers meanwhile kdot sampling Al green.

K-Dot is up

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I ain't a drake or a Kendrick stan. I respect them both as artists. They have brought different gifts to the game and both have elevated the genre in their own ways at a moment where 90% of the hip hop being released was pure garbage.

All that being said I liked the Drake, Pac Snoop joint. Thought it was creative and hit the perfect tone. While I appreciated the lyrics of Euphoria, the delivery was corny. Like Drake said some falsetto shyt. Advantage Drake. Then Family Matters is a B+ diss track. Enjoyed it made me laugh. Shots fired. Strong but Drake didn't come hard enough lyrically. Then the Kendrick track this morning was a dope song period. Dope beat great lyrics but it felt like an appetizer. No hard shots landed. Even or slight advantage Drake still

BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE? IT'S OVER. GAME. SET. MATCH. KENDRICK. I been a rap fan for 30 years and I think this shyt goes harder than every other diss track I heard. Ain't no rebuttals to this. Steve Francis Gif. Soooo cold. Dayummmm. He lit this brother's soul on fire. Like he gotta go get right with the Lord after this. It's Deeper Than Rap right now brehs. I'm fukking speechless.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Diss grades

Meet the Grahams: 10. Like this is a masterpiece. Kendrick’s magnum opus. At minimum top 10 diss track all time. Instant classic need I say more.

Family matters: 9 A haymaker KO in any other battle. The team who put this together knocked this one out the park

6:16 in LA 8.5
Euphoria 8.3
Like That 8.2 hard to grade a verse against full songs

Push Ups (Get money version): 7
Push Ups (official version): 6.5
Champagne Moments: 6.3
Taylor Made Freestyle: 6.3
7 Minute Drill: 6
:laff:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yep this isn't a fun little rap beef anymore - money and reputation is at stake now which is why the corporates are going to back off. I wouldn't be surprised if some higher ups step in and end this early because both have too much money behind them.

@The Realist Perspective get back in here and give me my five points back p*ssy - hiding in my DM talking about "if you scared, go to bed" - you a bytch :russ: