Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Chef

All Star
Daps

The so called “ daughter “ eternity. Her page went private. lol could be real could be fake. Ppl are digging tho lol

I don’t know if there’s anything definite but we can all agree this young girl is getting the wrong type of attention if it’s legit or not. People are really weirdos in the internet.

The extreme fandom mixed with the social media is the only thing I feel bad about. shyt like this takes the fun out of it. :hubie:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
he was threatening to remove music from a streaming service and lose earnings in the process because pedo's and woman abusers music can't be added to playlists or were at the risk of being removed. it looks like you're supporting them.
It doesn't matter. If you say something about Jewish people for instance, they could use that as an excuse to remove music. His point was strictly to keep the platforms from being able to remove music. Nothing more, nothing less.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t know if there’s anything definite but we can all agree this young girl is getting the wrong type of attention if it’s legit or not. People are really weirdos in the internet.

The extreme fandom mixed with the social media is the only thing I feel bad about. shyt like this takes the fun out of it. :hubie:
nikkas clout chasing posting kids on the internet. shyts sad

If Drake has a 11 year old daughter then dude is definitely paying child support

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall ever watch that anime Berserk when the eclipse happens and everything gets real dark and fukked up?

That’s what this feels like right now.

I am an absolutely world class hater. My whole professional career has bern motivated by anger but…I know you can’t stay in the negative zone too long because you’ll start destroying everything. These brehs gotta pull up on the joystick sooner than later. :sadcam: