Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Give it a few days and things may change. Drake song gonna be getting club and radio play for sure. Can't say the same for Kendrick's

Drake's song is hard and a fire uptempo track. Kendrick stepping on it was genius tbh

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t nobody believe that sex trafficking shyt other than Drake haters

If he a sex trafficker then call the police

:dahell:
fukk all that, tell #nopullout papi to get his ass up in that booth. Bedroom zoom press conferences ain’t the way, this is the perfect time to spit a rebuttal. We dont want to hear shyt unless it’s on wax. It’s almost 3am and time to check/change a diaper, I don’t have time to WATCH this nikka do Juelz hands.
juelz-talking.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even tho jay z and nas had a beef and tracks going back and forth, they at least had SOME respect for each other not to take it past a certain point

This is on a whole other (uncomfortable) level

Nas accused Jay-Z of knowing that R Kelly was messing with young girls.

In the heat of that battle there was no respect between them. The only thing that stopped Nas and Jay from mudslinging on the level that Dot and Aubrey are is the fact that shyt wasn’t so accessible through DM’s and chatty patty nikkas. And the fact that the Hot 97 poll was considered the “definitive” hailing of the winner.

Because the internet has made everything universally accessible nobody would give a rip roaring F U C K what radio station runs a poll or the results. There are 1000 different bloggers, 500 publications, and 250 podcasters running polls right now. Kendrick will probably be up in most but Drake will be up in some and thats what he and his fans will cling too.

The only thing that could end this MAYBE is if Jay and Nas themselves come out and say who they think won. Mcdonalds can’t meme Drake calling Dot a woman beater to make this “fun” like when we all realized Meek lost. Arbys ain’t quoting Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile in their roast beef ads. This just got BAD

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
this isn't the type of song I was expecting to hear at nearly three in the morning
I just realized I listened to this first before Drake shyt, I didn't clock he put it out after Drake

I like that the gloves are finally off with them boys and they playing in the pig pen J Prince was talking about

this is a great diss record, Alc beat fire, the song got that eerie atmosphere and he took it there
the talking to the family angle I don't care for it. it feels like corny Eminem shyt to me but it was the smart one

it don't really wash because Kendrick is tied in to advocating for pedo's in R Kelly, and people who have abused women in XXXtentacion and had Kodak on his last album but eh nobody involved in this beef are good people.

anyway, good diss record that I have zero desire to hear it again

Kendrick advocated for the major streaming platforms to not be able to remove your music.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The culture and the timeline saying its over. Dot bodied him.
Yea black folks saying Kendrick

When I look at a profile saying Drake won it’s usually someone who isn’t black or a c00n like (azalia banks, gillie, and akademiks).

Just going off the profile the person that said kendrick/drake won…says a lot about the artist

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not without breaking the law and getting charges brought against you.

Every tech has a long in and everything is time stamped and requires an override from the pharmacist if an error. HIPAA is hard to get around. If true, he can sue
Suing would be admitting that's his. Lose-lose
I’m trying to figure out if the daughter claim is real…
It almost doesn't matter, after the boy, who wouldn't believe it?
Drakes views have jumped crazy in the last 30 mins and Kendrick’s have been throttled. They trying so hard to push Drake 🤣
Uncle Lyor helping his fellow...nvm
It is bigger, it’s also gone way farther and more uncomfortable
:dame::dame::dame::dame: