Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Whoever says this is Ether level is just dikk riding - this isn't even better than Euphoria. The disgust Nas had for Jay-Z in that tracked is unmatched lol

I just listened back to Family Matters and whether the content is true or not, Kendrick needs to drop something else in response to that because the way Drake is talking on his family is fukking crazy. Calling his BM a thot sleeping with his manager and telling her to put her hands on her knees and drop it to the floor for the boy - this was near dancehall levels of disrespect :hhh:

Kendrick still got it with Like That for sure but as far as the actual diss tracks, Family Matters is the best one so far - right energy for the war, all three beats are cold as fukk and Drake actually floated on them.

Kendrick needs to channel that Like That energy for 7 minutes straight like he did for the last 3 minutes of Euphoria - fukk this talking shyt

And for everyone who said if Pusha beat Drake then Kendrick would wash him - it's time to pack that shyt up lol

Once Pusha dropped this, Drake knew couldn't fukk around with Terrance like he's been talking on Kendrick:

Imagine what Push would've done if Drake told Virginia Williams to put her hands on her knees and 'Drop, Drop...' :damn:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Kenny gonna be on his head. Whitney was there "shooting in the gym". Wouldn't be surprised if this spills into the streets.

be67163d8305aa38d4cab5d6841ef9ce.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this isn't the type of song I was expecting to hear at nearly three in the morning
I just realized I listened to this first before Drake shyt, I didn't clock he put it out after Drake

I like that the gloves are finally off with them boys and they playing in the pig pen J Prince was talking about

this is a great diss record, Alc beat fire, the song got that eerie atmosphere and he took it there
the talking to the family angle I don't care for it. it feels like corny Eminem shyt to me but it was the smart one

it don't really wash because Kendrick is tied in to advocating for pedo's in R Kelly, and people who have abused women in XXXtentacion and had Kodak on his last album but eh nobody involved in this beef are good people.

anyway, good diss record that I have zero desire to hear it again