Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho jay z and nas had a beef and tracks going back and forth, they at least had SOME respect for each other not to take it past a certain point

This is on a whole other (uncomfortable) level

Yeah man. TBF, Kendrick told the white boy to keep it Hip-Hop. Drake had to go personal to compete so Dot responded in kind and here we are. shyt got dark fast af.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nas is my favorite rapper of all time but this song goes to a much, much darker place. Ether was like "Haha, he called Jay a taebo ho, he's sonning him", this is like "Kendrick feels bad for Drake's entire family and thinks he should be dead". I'm not saying it's a better diss than Ether but it's definitely a more uncomfortable one. Nas and Jay were both mature enough to peace it up a couple years later, I don't think Drake and Kendrick can ever squash this.
This is just another warning shot
He dropped it right after Drake's response on purpose
Yeah it's damaging but look at how Drake reacted?
nikka addressed his entire family but all he wanted to do was deny having a secret daughter
:heh:

Dude is an egomaniac who doesn't give a fukk about his family
It's gonna take more than this to make him bow out

Kendrick's Ether is coming...very soon

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is more personal than ether and hit em up

i will say this is only gonna have replay value to drake haters like myself, this shyt is truly demonic.

but this shyt is might also be the hardest diss of all time. he just took this man's manhood, killed him and then pissed on his grave, and wrote an obituary for his parents and kids.

this 2015 untitled unmastered kendrick.... scary sight.

drake better not respond, i fear what killshot he has left. :picard: