Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Shaq Laugh GIF - Shaq Laugh Laughs GIFs
21rr5g.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Incredibly common for high profile people with money
but not a good look with the accusations.

also...not as common as you'd think. this is actually alittle extra. I don't see kendrick doing this...for example.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
"X has 2 days to respond!"
"It's been 2 weeks"
"He took 1 week why he took 3 weeks"
"Clock is ticking!"
"Where is Dot at??"

"He....he...He responded too fast"
"This is too far"
"Why didn't he wait so Drake's diss could bubble"
"Check the views! Let the views build"
"I'm tired and :flabbynsick:"
"My brain can't handle formulating my own opinions I'll wait until twitter says something Drake won!"

Jards

All Star
Daps
Ether was actually a replayable song and still is

This ain’t it.

Whoever says this is Ether level is just dikk riding - this isn't even better than Euphoria. The disgust Nas had for Jay-Z in that tracked is unmatched lol

I just listened back to Family Matters and whether the content is true or not, Kendrick needs to drop something else in response to that because the way Drake is talking on his family is fukking crazy. Calling his BM a thot sleeping with his manager and telling her to put her hands on her knees and drop it to the floor for the boy - this was near dancehall levels of disrespect :hhh:

Kendrick still got it with Like That for sure but as far as the actual diss tracks, Family Matters is the best one so far - right energy for the war, all three beats are cold as fukk and Drake actually floated on them.

Kendrick needs to channel that Like That energy for 7 minutes straight like he did for the last 3 minutes of Euphoria - fukk this talking shyt