Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Even tho jay z and nas had a beef and tracks going back and forth, they at least had SOME respect for each other not to take it past a certain point

This is on a whole other (uncomfortable) level
Why are you on this site? From crying about people using certain words to not being able to handle a diss song getting disrespectful

a4d102e7-4f1f-4ac0-b5ee-0a2c00d3ef1c_text.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Nas is my favorite rapper of all time but this song goes to a much, much darker place. Ether was like "Haha, he called Jay a taebo ho, he's sonning him", this is like "Kendrick feels bad for Drake's entire family and thinks he should be dead". I'm not saying it's a better diss than Ether but it's definitely a more uncomfortable one. Nas and Jay were both mature enough to peace it up a couple years later, I don't think Drake and Kendrick can ever squash this.

Kendrick and drake took it too far and neither will come out of this looking better

The only true winner here is J. Cole

swerve

All Star
Daps
Nas is my favorite rapper of all time but this song goes to a much, much darker place. Ether was like "Haha, he called Jay a taebo ho, he's sonning him", this is like "Kendrick feels bad for Drake's entire family and thinks he should be dead". I'm not saying it's a better diss than Ether but it's definitely a more uncomfortable one. Nas and Jay were both mature enough to peace it up a couple years later, I don't think Drake and Kendrick can ever squash this.
They patched it up because Nas was Jays favorite rapper. Jay rapped about leaving a used condom on Destinys baby car seat