Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You sure are :russ:How do any of these people need Drake?

Apart from meek...he could probably do with a feature right now:lolbron:
How you ask? It’s literally a common theme… Drake is literally at the center of their attention obviously… They know wether they cool with him or diss him it’s a stimulus for them… They need him

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
How you ask? It’s literally a common theme… Drake is literally at the center of their attention obviously… They know wether they cool with him or diss him it’s a stimulus for them… They need him

:mjlol:Whatever you say breh. act like all them men ain't had over a decade plus success in the game without him in the picture lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:Whatever you say breh. act like all them men ain't had over a decade plus success in the game without him in the picture lol
Like I thought you ain’t ready for that conversation :mjlol:

Meek dissed him and fell off a cliff, Pusha dissed him and haven’t been relevant since… all them nikkas want that Drizzy stimulus :umad:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IYRT skyrocketed Drake (along with Meek beef, WATTBA etc).

If Drake went straight from Nwts to Views he would not be where he is today. Especially given the streaming era.
I wouldn't go this far but Drake is def a wave rider to the fullest. Nikkas in here acting brand new

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sure are :russ:How do any of these people need Drake?

Apart from meek...he could probably do with a feature right now:lolbron:

Well… drake can be traced to most rappers success. I’m not saying he’s responsible but having the biggest pop/rapper beside you has helped

Kendrick Lamar- after section 80 he started working with Drake, drake took him on tour, worked with him on poetic justice, gave him a song on take care, and is probabaly the reason him, asap, and Drake are on fukking problems

Cole- Drake was all in stores buying his album posting it on social media, people forget cole was being marketed as the ying to drakes yang early on that was super hip hop, in the morning was EVERYWHERE and wasn’t a single

Ross- Drake is on his biggest song (Ashton Martin music) and money in the grave is Ross most successful feature

Asap Rocky- took him on tour and his biggest song is still fukking problems

Meek mill- going bad is Meeks most successful single cause of Drake

Future- outside of Mask Off, Drake is on love me, jump man, wait for you, life is good, used to this, some of futures biggest songs. Was mad Drake didn’t show up for Tony Montana video and went on tour with him early on before he became the super future we like now

Drake simply used the Hov formula with collaborating with the hottest rappers to remain popping and wave ride and they used him as a business move. Both can be correct and neither is wrong to me.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Well… drake can be traced to most rappers success. I’m not saying he’s responsible but having the biggest pop/rapper beside you has helped

Kendrick Lamar- after section 80 he started working with Drake, drake took him on tour, worked with him on poetic justice, gave him a song on take care, and is probabaly the reason him, asap, and Drake are on fukking problems

Cole- Drake was all in stores buying his album posting it on social media, people forget cole was being marketed as the ying to drakes yang early on that was super hip hop, in the morning was EVERYWHERE and wasn’t a single

Ross- Drake is on his biggest song (Ashton Martin music) and money in the grave is Ross most successful feature

Meek mill- going bad is Meeks most successful single cause of Drake

Future- outside of Mask Off, Drake is on love me, jump man, wait for you, life is good, used to this, some of futures biggest songs

Drake simply used the Hov formula with collaborating with the hottest rappers to remain popping and wave ride and they used him as a business move. Both can be correct and neither is wrong to me.

Sorry we aren't going to act like any of these guys only had career success cause they worked with Drake :heh:
I know you said that's not what you was doing but that's literally how your posts reads.

Outside of Meek most of their best work doesn't involve that man.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
There was never a “big 3”. There’s Drake, and then there’s everyone else. The only popular rapper from Drake’s generation that never accepted the Drake stimulus was Wiz. Everyone else ate off Drake directly or indirectly. Pause.:dame:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry we aren't going to act like any of these guys only had career success cause they worked with Drake :heh:
I know you said that's not what you was doing but that's literally how your posts reads.

It’s not but that’s how you’re interpreting it cause you don’t agree.

the last sentence literally states both sides benefitted from the collaborations and I don’t find anything wrong with it