Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jewish guy dissing a Hebrew Israelite will start some other shyt :russ:

Don't think he's ever talked about being pipolar other than on some Gemini rapping shyt. He already talked about his drinking in TPAB, damn near 10 years ago

Wasn't 5 years writer block, album was supposed to come out in 2020, there's pictures of him shooting the video for N95 then, album got pushed back for COVID

No one is going to let him take credit for GKMC:stopitslime:
Also Drake can’t say Baby Keem is trash because theres interview saying he likes Keem ls music.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Y'all got to be hella young to not understand the everlasting rivalry Prince and MJ had, that's why this simple bar is going so far over your heads.

MJ is the undisputed king of pop but you're out of your rabbit ass mind if you don't think that the entertainment industry doesn't hold Prince in just as high regard as an artist.

They also were on record criticizing each other at the time, they had a legit rivalry.

“I don’t like to be compared to Prince at all,” Michael Jackson reportedly said in an audio interview while working on his 1988 Moonwalk memoir. Jackson’s alleged comments never made the final edit of the book, but were unearthed by The Daily Mirror, following Prince’s death in 2016. “I have proven myself since I was real little,” added Jackson. “He feels like he’s my opponent. I hope he changes because, boy, he’s gonna get hurt. He’s the type that might commit suicide or something.”

I remember reading that one of Warner's execs said Prince asked him how can he surpass MJ. He said why don't you just work with Quincy Jackson, and Prince got pissed and left his office mad lol. And then he dropped Purple Rain.
:wow:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
To anyone not sure this is a shot @ drake & cole. Kendrick said “fukk sneak dissin 1st person shooter I hoped they came with these switches” they had a song called 1st person shooter. Then he said “all my dogs(drakes last album title) getting buried that’s a k with all these 9’s you gonna see pet cemetery” :pachaha: along with the mj , big 3 line you’re displaying how slow you are stop postin.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Lol, this is hands down the craziest prediction I've seen someone make in a while.

Watching the timeline broken down like that explains why Kendrick woke up out of his sleep and responded the way he did.

Let a cac named Matt break this shyt down for you brehs

drake-helps.gif

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
It STILL doesn't make sense. Prince never surpassed MJ.
he not sayin this tho, breh…

he’s just using them to make a point and flip drake’s words on him…

drake been comparing himself to MJ lately…in so many words sayin he’s the king of this rap shyt like MJ was the king of pop…

kendrick is sayin “yea, you got the numbers to claim that spot, but you not respected like me”…prince physically outlived MJ, but kendrick is using it as an analogy to say “my music is going to outlive yours”

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got a lot of nikkaz who want to be contrarian and no amount of stats and acclaim matter. Let’s be real J.Cole can rap verses a lot of nikkaz can rap but who has he influenced other than cordae. I know Kendrick has influenced Jid, Keem, Tiarra Wack, Anderson Paak Hell Cole himself is even influenced by Kendrick.
Kenny Mason is another one of Kendrick's sons.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Prince lived longer than MJ diss doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, he lived longer, but he died from pills just just MJ. Both them went out the same way. I guess Prince did live longer, but still...