Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1- beat is wack af

2- kendrick too old to be doin these voices :pachaha:

3- the diss was dope. OP you kinda fukked it up by having it in the title :francis:

4- Drake don’t even rate as an MC, not worth mentioning him. But current j Cole could potentially wash kendrick :whoa: Like ok kendrick clearly has the ability to outrap Cole but idk his features be weird lol Cole is more straight to the point

And fwiw I’ve never really liked Cole’s music and kendrick is by far the better artist, but some dudes just do better outside the confines of an album and some are better with albums.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
For all your dogs getting buried, that’s a K with all these 9s, he gon see pet sematary”

“I’m really like that, and ya best work is a light pack, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack”

“Muthafukk the big 3, nikka it’s just big me”

He throwing shots on the whole verse at Drake lol

whoever said that shyt can't hear bars :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was damn near half a decade before Takeover/Ether. Nas threw his first shot at Jay on The Message. That was 96. So 5 years before the main event Nas and Jay threw direct and indirect subs at one another.

And Kendrick was ready for war in 2013 and 2015 and all Drake did was cry about it in interviews.

yea this shyt a day late n a $ short.

its not gonna hit the same.

all these guys are way 2 safe.