Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Can you imagine if Nas/Jay sneaked dissed each other for over 10+ years never dropped Ether/Takeover :mjlol:

this era is so lame :dead:
Lmao Hovs whole career is sneaking going let’s just be honest, outside of Takeover that nikka ain’t never said no names and was a passive bozo

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick holding it down for true hip-hop MCing
main-qimg-6c92eb3b8452740c4787df4ad3e2fac1

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
not a diss.. ya'll reaching
For all your dogs getting buried, that’s a K with all these 9s, he gon see pet sematary”

“I’m really like that, and ya best work is a light pack, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack”

“Muthafukk the big 3, nikka it’s just big me”

He throwing shots on the whole verse at Drake lol

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
You stupid or you dumb?

For all your dogs getting buried, that’s a K with all these 9s, he gon see pet sematary”

“I’m really like that, and ya best work is a light pack, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack”

throwin shots isn't the same as dissin..

saying u rap better than some1 is not the same as saying 'fukk u bytch nikka'

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He sample them a few times on the new album lol. He better hope Paul dont come after him, but Metro probably cleared the shyt anyway.

I ain’t peep the other ones yet, but he ain’t got to clear using the everlasting bass beat with Paul lol…that shyt been sampled damn near as much as the trigger man beat

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Yup.
Son restoring the feeling.https://youtu.be/saZUlcLMa1I?si=KMXdYDZ2tIR5LfL_

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

:to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
approaching goofy status.. where was his responses when akademics ate his ass up for three summers. don't nobody wanna hear from you about beef.
Yeah Kendrick clearly said he felt like first person shooter was a shot and that’s why he’s dissing them both.

Kendrick just had a platinum album and highest grossest rap tour ever. He don’t need them
nikkaz for buzz lol

I hate that cracka Rory 😂