Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Stop being a bytch…this is hip-hop..

And if you know ANYTHING about Prince, he would love that line. And I’m sure when he heard that line in the afterlife he looked at Mike like, “Yeah I did outlive you for a bit :youngsabo:” while Michael looks at him like :comeon:

I’ve been waiting for this moment..:bryan:!!!!
Bruh, nikkas want boundaries in a beef. This ain’t the world I was raised in. shyt is crazy to fathom.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
drake needed future. not the other way around
Yep.

Drakes surrounds himself with all of the gangster rappers so he can shift his content to talk and more gangster shyt. Let’s be real lol

He gives them features and hits, and in return, he can use the word slime and make it more believable because people like Future and Young Thug support him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love young money obviously but I have never been a fan of gangster Drake. I’m sorry I just can’t get with it.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I don't understand why. Was it supposed to be with him and he got cut? Gives off scorned ex vibes.

i dont think it was that. I seen posts about drake & future having a falling out late last year but idk how true that is