Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Kendrick is a cornball.

J Cole is the best hip hop artist of this generation. Let’s see you come at the king, cornball.
desus-and-mero-the-kid-mero.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Sorry for not betting on a dude that wears Jesus thorns and dresses like he lives in the 1800’s. Every time he jump on a track talking about I’m the best while saying slightly above average verses as his fans deep threat him. I still maintain the Like That verse was alright but not freaking out over. All this while curating a lot of his music around white guilt having white listeners. That said, he proved to me he can do and say what he wants. He earned that and backed his talk with walk.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sorry for not betting on a dude that wears Jesus thorns and dresses like he lives in the 1800’s. Every time he jump on a track talking about I’m the best while saying slightly above average verses as his fans deep threat him. I still maintain the Like That verse was alright but not freaking out over. All this while curating a lot of his music around white guilt having white listeners. That said, he proved to me he can do and say what he wants. He earned that and backed his talk with walk.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:mjlol:.....I guarantee you Kenny already has 10 disses ready to go. And drake knows it too. He knows Kendrick is a lunatic like that. Which is why he been terrified to say his name. This isn't a battle drake can win with some witty lines. Kendrick gonna come at his character and integrity as a man and a rapper.

"I can dig rappin
but a rapper with a ghostwriter? What the fukk happened?"

Drake ain't built to battle Kendrick and he knows it

Damn. I wish I could give myself rep for this. Even got the 10 diss tracks right :banderas:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
But Drake actually thought he was built to take on Kenny. You got that wrong. lol
I go back and forth on this. Cause as I stated in the past. A guy who truly believes he can win doesn't leak their own diss track to gauge public perception before he stands on it.

Also remember the fake Kendrick diss that leaked. OVO members were swearing it was real including Aubrey. So Aubrey had an ovo weed carrier reach out to the AI artist who made it to confirm its authenticity. That's wild when you really think about it. Imagine Kendrick reaching out to people after push-ups leaked :mjlol: ....Aubrey was shook to death from the get go. The fact that he shouted out Kai cenat, akademiks, and 50 was also proof of how scared he was. His whole plan was to win this battle off social media gimmicks cause he knew he stood no chance with only rapping. Little did he know Kendrick would also win the social media war as well :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
See this is why kendrick should not bother with this lane. These nggas with a straight face will say ‘yea it went plat but it didn’t move the culture :unimpressed:

Kendrick needs to realize history already got him. He is at the point Nas was after Ether and stillmatic. He didn’t chase singles or hits he just made quality long lasting music and added to his catalogue and let other nggas fight for popularity. These nggas want “bops” let Drake do that and now that’s Cole lane too let Cole drop fire features with inferior rappers so he sounds better then what he is only to drop forgettable albums. :pachaha:

History will sort them out and kendrick already won in that regard, don’t play in mud

Kendrick didn’t leave it to “history” he handled it himself.

So I guess he double won.