Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole lot of 'he sold more' 'he's more creative' etc from both sides in this thread.

Fact of the matter. Kendrick called Drake out on wax very blatantly and its a number one track. Drake needs to clap back or resign himself to Nelly status. His last beef he got touched worse than Birdman does Wayne. So he's on the ropes. The fact he hasn't clapped back makes me believe he doesn't have it in him. He claims to be a fan of the art so where is the reply? The top 3 thing has become a thing. Drake clearly happy being 3 and not being respected as an mc.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Yeah but he got 4 classic albums out of 5 albums and Drake got 3 classic albums out of 8 albums :mjlol:

The critic's champ, not the people's champ :sas1:

"That Kendrick Lamar paints a visceral image of life in the inner-city ghetto unlike any artist before him, truly an artist of artists"

c.png

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And this is just a warm up response if the rumors serve true that Kendrick has a diss loaded for Drake when he responds. A warm up that's doing Taylor Swift numbers, Drake might as well take his 2nd L in battling, dude probably getting story of Adidon PTSD just thinking about the possibilities of Kendrick going in on him in a full diss record. Looking very slim for Drake.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake has one classic (So Car Gone) and one almost classic (Take Care)

Nothing was the same >>>>>

But Take Care just went diamond, still charting and most of his fans say it’s a classic I have to agree.

I don’t think anyone can deny it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick couldn't have played this any better. Aubrey's team trying to goad him into dropping the real diss track but he knows he can just sit back and let the pressure build up. He don't gotta do anything.

Drake already bytched up when Kendrick called him out by name on control. He can't do it again. If drake don't respond soon he's basically conceding that he's afraid. And it can't be another subliminal or a few lines. This shyt gotta be direct and thorough. Which sets the stage for Kendrick to come through and drop the napalm.

I don't believe Kendrick has even recorded any diss yet. At least not completed anything. He's gonna see what drake says so he can respond directly. That's why these dudes terrified to drop. They know Kendrick is on demon time right now. You never what he got up his sleeve. He might fukk around and turn your diss track into a conceptual short film where he dissects your entire life and career and somehow connects it all to the pilgrims and indians. Kendrick is a weirdo like that and these guys know it :mjcry:

Kenny got these boys petrified:wow:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick couldn't have played this any better. Aubrey's team trying to goad him into dropping the real diss track but he knows he can just sit back and let the pressure build up. He don't gotta do anything.

Drake already bytched up when Kendrick called him out by name on control. He can't do it again. If drake don't respond soon he's basically conceding that he's afraid. And it can't be another subliminal or a few lines. This shyt gotta be direct and thorough. Which sets the stage for Kendrick to come through and drop the napalm.

I don't believe Kendrick has even recorded any diss yet. At least not completed anything. He's gonna see what drake says so he can respond directly. That's why these dudes terrified to drop. They know Kendrick is on demon time right now. You never what he got up his sleeve. He might fukk around and turn your diss track into a conceptual short film where he dissects your entire life and career and somehow connects it all to the pilgrims and indians. Kendrick is a weirdo like that and these guys know it :mjcry:

Drake don't want it. He will say j prince saved him. Like last time.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I don't get why the want him to drop it :pachaha:

It's not going to help them

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why the want him to drop it :pachaha:

It's not going to help them
It's never coming. Nelly never replied to Lloyd banks rather. I don't get why nikkas confused. Drake getting his head taken off coz he can't actually rap. 50 did it to ja. He had a nice run. Now the mcs here until the label shoes the next pitbull/nelly

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
And Drake can't reply to the diss? Do you hold his wrist so he can piss?

Like he replied to Hoe Budden, like he replied to Sauce Walka, like he replied to Pusha T

If he does he does, if he doesn't he doesn't.

Changes nothing about the fact on who Kendrick is which I believe you dudes aren't really fans of like that, just 6god haters