Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Whole lot of 'he sold more' 'he's more creative' etc from both sides in this thread.

Fact of the matter. Kendrick called Drake out on wax very blatantly and its a number one track. Drake needs to clap back or resign himself to Nelly status. His last beef he got touched worse than Birdman does Wayne. So he's on the ropes. The fact he hasn't clapped back makes me believe he doesn't have it in him. He claims to be a fan of the art so where is the reply? The top 3 thing has become a thing. Drake clearly happy being 3 and not being respected as an mc.
Nikka…this shyt wack

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I don't get why the want him to drop it :pachaha:

It's not going to help them

To let OVO know it's real smoke, Kung-fu not built like that though, just gonna disappear for another 20 years and then give some basic PG-13 interview in GQ where he gives some cliche line about "loving Drake and doing it for the competitiveness of Hip-Hop"

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Whole lot of 'he sold more' 'he's more creative' etc from both sides in this thread.

Fact of the matter. Kendrick called Drake out on wax very blatantly and its a number one track. Drake needs to clap back or resign himself to Nelly status. His last beef he got touched worse than Birdman does Wayne. So he's on the ropes. The fact he hasn't clapped back makes me believe he doesn't have it in him. He claims to be a fan of the art so where is the reply? The top 3 thing has become a thing. Drake clearly happy being 3 and not being respected as an mc.

Even Nelly clapped back at KRS and called him out by name. If Drake don't fight back he's Shakira status.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

This has potential to go “Supa Ugly” status where Drake drops a record and it just ain’t it. Then he gets laughed at…

This song is legit THE number one song in not just billboard but the world.

Kendrick literally checkmated Drake before he could make a single move :ohhh:

It’s wild cuz the more he keeps doing this passive aggressive posting on social media, the more bytch made he looks.

Like i really wonder if he knows how funny he is gonna look if he just completely ignores this. Thats going to be quite telling..

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

what does nelly status mean

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick could retire he would still be a goat, probably the only hip hop artist with a flawless discography, and a bunch of albums already considered as top 10 albums of all time in any genre
never thought we would see such an artist in this day & age :ohhh:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
what does nelly status mean
Nelly is making many millions of dollars a year doing shows and especially corporate gigs and has many undeniable classic songs that your 60 year old auntie and 8 year old niece dance to. Guaranteed he doesn’t think about Lloyd Banks.
That being said Drake is still a bytch.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
"For all your dogs getting buried , that's a K with all these nines, he gone see pet cemetery, nikka BUM!"

I know I'm late but mann this shyt so damn hard! And it thump. Promise I wore this bytch out over the weekend :pachaha:

This an instant classic, fasho