Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
People really having a hard time just admitting this. He has his moments, but hes a train wreck technically. He's all over the place, and his vpice is horrible. I still think a Mexican made Swimming Pools and Kendrick took credit :mjpls:

Drake may be a better rapper than this dude, and I don't even fukk w/ Aubrey like that.

nikka on no planet is kendrick a terrible rapper. this song is boring... but that nikka is an incredible versatile brilliant mc.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
After having this on repeat for nearly 5 hours it's safe to say this song is perfect. "The Yams brought it out of Richard Pryor" :wow:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I tried to like this. I really did :sadcam:
Kendrick's voice sounded terrible the verse after "you goat mouth mammy fukker" (:dead:)
nikka sounding like spongebob out of water and shyt :snoop:

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to like this. I really did :sadcam:
Kendrick's voice sounded terrible the verse after "you goat mouth mammy fukker" (:dead:)
nikka sounding like spongebob out of water and shyt :snoop:
voice is on point imo. Can understand if you don't like it but its on point, nice frequencies, nice notes, any other voice would have been bad tbh

I expect all the critics to praise it (if they know their music)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
On second listen this is a cool album cut but it shouldnt be a single and definitely doesnt live up to the hype that was placed on it a few months ago.