Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
And the (certain group will get it more than others ) comment . Kendrick fans the new Nas fans.
Breh it's a alias with a bunch of accounts. Ignore them...

I never bought into any of the hype from the cats on twitter our these posters posting in the forums. Music s music, if I fukk with it it's because I like what I hear not because a bunch of others nikkas told me it was good.

I didn't like "I" thought it was corny but I did appreciate the message and production. And it's pretty dope performed live because he doesn't use that squeaky voice.

King Kunta is great to me, I can boogie to that shyt.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
there are more people in here that have openly expressed that they hate kendrick in the past than people that actually fukk with kendrick :ohhh:

the haters are more obsessed with kendrick than the fans :wow:
Exactly man I'm just not engage with them no more... they expressed over and over they hate Kendrick yet keep coming back. They expect us to just take their word as Gospel and just agree with them and stop fukking with Kendrick. I like his music you don't... big deal keep it moving :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And those who claim this ain't hip hop... this was the EXACT kind of musical sound people like Kurtis Blow was rappin' over!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh it's a alias with a bunch of accounts. Ignore them...

I never bought into any of the hype from the cats on twitter our these I'm posters posting in the forum. Musix is music, if I fukk with it it's because I like what I hear not because a bunch of others nikkas told it was good.

I didn't like "I" thought it was corny but I did appreciate the message and production. And it's pretty dope performed live because he doesn't use that squeaky voice.

King Kunta is great to me, I can boogie to that shyt.
yeah kendricks music is best in context. especially since this album seems to be very heavy conceptually. its basically like jumping to chapter 10 (dont even ask me how :wow: ) of a book and saying its trash

i think we get it, alot of people in here think kendrick is overrated and trash. you dont have to go to every thread to remind people :pachaha: these nikkas on a crusade to make everyone hate kendrick :dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
yeah kendricks music is best in context. especially since this album seems to be very heavy conceptually. its basically like jumping to chapter 10 (dont even ask me how :wow: ) of a book and saying its trash

i think we get it, alot of people in here think kendrick is overrated and trash. you dont have to go to every thread to remind people :pachaha: these nikkas on a crusade to make everyone hate kendrick :dead:
I think people were expecting another GKMC it's obvious he's taking a different route. He's trying to expand his musicianship. Grown folk will fukk with it but the young bloods gonna dismiss it. Young Bloods ain't trying to hear no Funk and old school. They want bars and 808s :yeshrug:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
there are more people in here that have openly expressed that they hate kendrick in the past than people that actually fukk with kendrick :ohhh:

the haters are more obsessed with kendrick than the fans :wow:
This is exactly how Drake threads go as well. People would rather talk about artists they dislike than artists they like. shyt will never make sense to me.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't like it..... But hopefully this is just his radio single stuff and there are better tracks on the album

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I st don't like how he has these bait song titles but the content is weak. I been calling him a fake black power nikka and that's exactly what he is. He's a wannabe Pac,but if you wanna do that be upfront with what you talking bout. Speak LOUD AND CLEAR. Nobody gives a fukk about your underlying meanings nikka. King Kunta should've been some classic content. Y'all letting this nikka slide. I like some of his shyt but I dint get why songs like this and I are so popular /respected.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
love his first album, loved section 80.... havent loved anything since, everything has been underwelming.

great lyricist though

Daps
I fux with this track heavy. Sounds different from everything else out now. Maybe it's too left for some people :manny:. Admittedly, I didn't mess with Aquemeni when I first heard it (copped it because the Source gave it 5 mics). That album is timeless to me now. I think people have such knee-jerk reactions when it comes to judging music these days, that they don't let anything settle or wait to hear how it fits within the context of an album. Unlike almost every other hip hop artist out right now, I never know what to expect from Kendrick, and that has me even more excited to hear TPAB.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Off topic but i'm gonna put this in the To Pimp A Butterfly thread also...any of you guys watching Youtube videos today, there is a Beats advertisement featuring Serena Williams with Kendrick Lamar in the studio talking about how they both came from Compton and how her coming from the same life makes him appreciate her..

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

The level of hatred for the man is just crazy....I'll never understand it. Yeah its cool if you don't fukk with his music but damn....Its like a crime to enjoy anything that he does now. Either you have to love it or hate it. Muthafukkas straight up ruining this section going around throwing temper tantrums acting like fukking children n shyt. I thought this site was mostly grown? lol I guess not. Of course its always fun to talk shyt or whatever but it becomes sad and pathetic....Its not even that deep. Thats why I mainly just post my thoughts on what I like or don't like on a subject/topic I have interest in and just keep it moving. Otherwise its a waste of time going back n forth with these clowns that do nothing but yell, bytch and moan.

These are probably the same people that'll say he's wack one minute then hop on his dikk the next and sing praises. Fickle ass fans

All this "KENDRICK IS OVERRATED!!!!!, "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THIS!!!!", "DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shyt is just corny.

and yes I like the song.......kill me :stylin::mj: