Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Kendrick on his nappy head sweaty p funk shyt.

Its alright but I will be skipping this song if its on his album. Hopefully its a filler track between two good songs.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
First few seconds of listening::patrice:

By the time I finished the song: :ehh:

I'm just going to assume this isn't the best track on the album

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Dear Kendrick, we're living in the year 2015, not 1975.

If this is a sign of things to come.....:mjlol:

Straight trash.

This album is going to be full of 'i's and people working overtime to convince themselves that what they are hearing isn't absolute week-old garbage.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
havent been around the booth a lot so i know of no hype so i went in fresh listening to this song and uhh i uhh honestly dont know wtf to think :dwillhuh: beat most definitely strange almost to the point i cant even focus on watch kendrick saying cuz im listening to so much going on with the beat :dwillhuh:....i'll wait til the album come out to fully judge it tho just cuz it might run more smoothly in the context

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Yuuup. and i aint mad either. eminem stop making radio songs too. so there that goes. once you do those kind of numbers and tour like a mad man like KL did. you shouldnt have to cater to the "RADIO". make your music for your fans. hopefully it hits. this is the beauty of making an entire body of work with your album. vs a bunch of radio singles. all of his fans are looking for another BODY of work on this album. not just one fire song.

What tour has he done? Doesn't he perform in festivals. And what numbers is he doing? :comeon:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
michael-pop-lockin-o.gif